The much awaited - over hyped video of Buster Raring.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Foreign Circus! The Personal Blog of Jay and Emily Biddulph which contains mostly pictures of our kids (James, Simon, and Thomas). Also, we might talk about how crazy the foreign service life can be - hence "Foreign Circus."
| Click here to get free html hit counter code. |
6 comments:
Rar! Mooch! Rar! Hug! Squish him for me cuz he's very cute!
Rar! Mooch! Rar! Hug! Squish him for me cuz he's very cute!
Grandma Betty watched the video with me and we can't wait to see that little guy and see or "hear" the roar in person!
-Auntie Nainers
Hey I have found another cousins blog yeah! What a great way to see how you are all doing. Love the roar!
Andrea
I've been reading for a while, but not commenting. I don't know why. But I love hearing about your foreign adventures and your cute Buster. I miss you, Em. Things are good here in OR. You can read my blog if you want to catch up. I really need to call you soon ... I'd love to hear your voice.
That is hilarious. So cute.
Post a Comment